RE: M.E. computer programs?

Yes, but the most booring part is typing the different results to the code
:( I know, I started to do it. For the program to be usefull it have to have
fields for armor and possibility to manage many characters at the same time.

"Even heroes die..."
- Oni

My Fading Suns page:
http://www.kolumbus.fi/joni.virolainen/fsindex.htm