More Millenniumsend.com info

I've started to build out more of the site.

As recommended to me, I've used SSIs all around the
page.  A specific 16color color-scheme was picked to
allow many of you that have older computers, older
browsers, or slower connections, to easily be able to
utilize the page without penalties.

Many pages are not completed, so if you click on a
link and it doesn't go anywhere, I already know ;-)

If you click on a link, and you DO get a page, but it
displays poorly for you, please let me know by
emailing me at "webmaster@millenniumsend.com" and let
me know what kind of system you have, what color depth
and resolution your display is set at, and what
browser you are using.  I am specifically trying to
make things viewable no matter what browser you use.
Color schemes for the text and links are still up in
the air, so your comments on them would be
appreciated.

I'm uploading new pages on a six-hour schedule, so
this will be my last email out to the list about what
is going on over there.  My progress reports will be
under "News" from the home page,