Re: Firing with both eyes open?

In a message dated 4/19/01 8:04:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time, tro@mpinet.net
writes:

Ok, next time I hit the range (not often enough) I want to practise firing my
Glock 19 with both eyes open. I'm looking for pointers and tips cause I'm
not
very good at it.
Thanks all, "T-RO"

      both eyes open is only best for "point-aim" shots, where you don;t use
the sights.  best for close range shots, best place to practice is at a
tactical range, as most public ranges don;t allow you to shoot at
"silhouette" targets....IMHO and experince the circle "ring" targets just
don;t have the same feel as the silhouettes.

Benjamin