Re: Another American Spyplane about to land in a foreign country

In a message dated 4/26/01 4:09:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
J.rjhansen@inav.net writes:

for doing what they're doing; after all, when Vladimir Belenko (?)
defected with his MiG-25, we sent it back to Russia in crates.  (But
Belenko was a defector, not a pilot of a wounded bird.  To the US, that
makes it totally different; to China, we're being hypocrites.)

      Of course we sent it back in crates, do you know the postage for a
MiG-25?  LOL

      Seriously though, China doesn't want to play by ANY rules....there is
a great vacuum left at the superpower table since USSR left....China has its
eyes on the big boy table.....and I don;t think they care how they get there.
 Russia was always, at least somewhat, honorable.....China has no such record.

Benjamin