Re: What I think that should been done in m-end version 3.0

Benjamin:

> I like what Dream pod 9 has done, in the start of the book they write
> the following:
> The use of the male gender throughout this manual should not imply
> exclusion of the female gender. It is only meant to avoid pronouns like
> "him/her/it" and make reading easier.

>See, exactly my point in my earlier message.  When i am reading a core
>book for an RPG, board game, card game, etc...the PRONOUN they use in
>the  rules is the LAST thing that catches my attention.  The fact that DP9 had to
>put in that "disclaimer" proves that people will take offense at
>anything, just to have something to complain about.

I don't care what gender a RPG firm use for there product, but I hate to
read "he/she" all the time in the millennium's end rule book - it's waste
of space in the book - cut it down to he or she. And if the RPG firm is
afraid of discrimination then they could doe the same as DP9, it was an
example to use:-)

Well I don't think that supplements are the first think that needs to be
done for m-end, I think that this needs to be done first. Because I know
a lot of people that will not read the core rule book because of points
that I have already made, and I must say that the core rule book is not
easy to read - sorry it is not.

==

Dann a.k.a. x-p

==