New Guy

Hi

 I'm new here, I just found out that Milleniums End is now out of print much to my disappointment. I've been playing it for about four years now and I think it is not only the best RPG I've ever played but it's also got the most incredible combat system. I would like to add that I moved almost a year ago and therefore I no longer have a group to play ME with any more. If there are any gamers in the Newmarket or Keswick area in Ontario Canada please let me know, I like to both play and GM.

Cheers
Rob DeWolfe