RE: Freighter map reqd

> right, i can't remember where it was, or on whose site it was on, but
> someone had a *very* detailed map of a commercial freighter, quite a
> large one.  i really need a good copy for some piracy stuff i've been
> working on-and-off on for a while (don't worry ryan, that stuff will
> see the light of day, honest !)

OK,
It sure wasn't on my site anyway ;)
But I do have a quite detailed layout (side-elevation and three decks) of a
medium-sized cargo ship which I could scan.
Note though, that the ship in question is from the sixties (and thus quite a
bit more "intricate" than more modern bulk-freighters of roro-ships).

-Anders
Anders Strom      www.theBarricade.net
                  admin@theBarricade.net
                  ICQ 397216