RE: Any Americans who want to have a go at full auto check this...

Went to this a few years back, quite fun. (Ain't cheap, but hey, where else
could you shoot a Class 3 USAS-12? (Full auto, drum fed, 12 gauge.)

The guys renting the hardware generally went for about $20-$30 a magazine.

Also, they have a firing line, and several times a day, everyone on it
blasts away for about 20-30 minutes straight.

Oh, and when I was there, there were several mini-guns, and one Vulcan.
(20mm, but it didn't get shot a lot.....)