Re: Virus sent to list

On Saturday, May 19, 2001 8:34 AM, "x-p" <d-n-e@worldonline.dk>
wrote...

> On Sat, 19 May 2001 07:23:15 +0100
> Roger Burton West <roger@firedrake.org> wrote:
>
> > Someone has just sent a copy of the "Snowhite" virus to the list;
it
> > didn't make it. If "hydra140-68.empire.net" sounds like a machine
that
> > you might be using to send mail, please check your system.
> >
> > Roger (listmaster hat)
>
> Nice to have good listmaster, that knows what he is doing:-)

I've a LOT of respect for the Other Roger; he knows his s*** when it
comes to managing systems; mind you, that /may/ have something to do
with the fact that he also earns his living from it - he's a
professional network engineer, IIRC!

Best regards,

Roger Stenning (A.K.A. "Evil Roger")
(now THAT brings back a few evil sounding chuckles, lol!)
Webmaster, The Impossible Scenarios Group
www.the-isg.co.uk
ICQ: 74721632
UK Amateur Radio call sign: G1LIW
(PGP public key available on request)
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this message
may not be those of the ISG. The information in this email and
in any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not retain, copy or
use this email for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of
its content to any other person - you should also destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify
the sender immediately.