Re: Euro conventions?

Robert J. Hansen <rjhansen@inav.net> writes
>If memory serves, there's a Euro convention coming up soon in
>England--this fall, if memory serves.  A couple of questions for the list:
>
>1.  Where and when is it?

GenCon UK is the main convention of the year: London (Olympia), 30th
August - 2nd September.

>2.  Anyone we know attending?

Several of us UK-based folks from the list here.

>3.  Any ME games (or similar genre) being run that are worth attending?

Roger Stenning will be running an ME game, though I know almost nothing
about it.

>4.  How much is it?

You can find the price details at http://genconuk.com/ Basically it's
25UKP for the four days, find your own accommodation. Costs to register
for games are typically 2UKP for a 4-hour game.

And if you're likely to be in the UK, I'm sure we'd all be happy to see
you.

--
Mark Baker
http://www.lange.demon.co.uk/Millenniums_End/ME_Index.html