Re: Another Nice Gun

> > Has anyone here actually used the weapon in question? What about
> > speaking with people who have? I am curious.
>
> Speaking about reports from the field... can anyone settle a bet for me?
>
> I've got $5 riding on whether or not there are substantial differences
> between the Ranger/SXT round and the Black Talon.  (In the interests of
> fairness, I'm not going to say which side I'm betting on.)

    To my knowledge the only differance is that the SXT has a different
color on the jacket, not black on the Black Talon.  This name change was
done because of a hysterical media campaign against the "evil Black Talon
bullet, made just to kill people"...well, yeah it was, along with almost
every other bullet (I know that is not PC, but I doubt anyone on this list
will care).  Supposidly, the SXT is for Law Enforcement Only, but you can
pick these up at almost any gun store in most states in the US, or at a
"Criminal Swap Meet" aka. Gun Show.  ;P