Re: What sort of roll did this guy make?

Jeff Pawlowski wrote:

> Actually, I was referring to what to-hit numbers you
> GMs would have given, how many rolls, and what skills
> you would make the player make.

Well, since you put it that way.....
=P
To lose it in the first place, I would say that was at least a roll of
95-100 vs. Motorcycle 85 or so (My definition of professional skill levels
start at 75) To recover I would say he had to be pretty quick so around a
total of 24ish (assuming the average Base Speed of 14 he had to roll a 10!)
on his speed roll. To recover that near death occurrence, I would say he had
to have pulled off a roll of 35 or less (-50 to control the bike from that
position) to keep from totally loosing it and then a roll of no more than 10
(-75 penalty to stabilize the bike whilst creating one hell of a gyroscopic
precession imbalance, not to mention drag) and a Gymnastics roll of
01(penalty of -50 or a natural 01, which always garners a success in my
campaign), let's face it, Gymnastics is not a skill a professional
motorcyclist would put much work into, perhaps a total skill level of 35 or
so, and he did "pull a rabbit out of his ass" so to speak.

By the way, really cool video!
S.