Re: New Campaign starting

I believe it's called 'Tiger Shark' or something
similar. revolves around a data disk and using shark
tenplates, AISTR. It's available for download
somewhere or other... try the fan site as it may have
been moved there, or it might be on the mirrored
ex-official site, if that still exists.

Mike

Really? I'd be interested in seeing it.