Re: Never Ending Story Script Update

> > /\/\ | |{ 3 = Mike
> >
> > This type of "writing" is called 133t (leet),
> quite popular with 13year
> > olds playing FPS games

Not me, I hasten to add (I hate '1337' with a passion,
although can sadly read it), although I'll have to
drop by and check the ME site, as I haven't been there
for a while.

btw, technically speaking it's 1337, or even 133+
rather than 133t. It's a totally annoying series of
abbreviations originally used as shorthand and to fool
(f00, 8i5h!) search engines. It's since spread from
the cracker/warez scene (rather than the hacker scene,
which it was never really part of) to MMOLRPG, FPS
etc. strangly, it's no longer shorthand either, rather
it's a 'social symbol' amongst script kiddies, or is
used ironically by those with greater nouse.
qv: 1@ff$$, f00!, 5uXX0r2!!

Mike