Re: BlackEagle/BlackEagle Corporate Website

--- anitraf@juno.com wrote:
> Can we get some kind of Certificate of Participation
> after taking this
> course?  Assuming it's going to be set up to
> actually take, of course,
> and not just written up.
>
> Ann

Hmmm.  You mean, Certificates for your characters
passing the course?  If you pass, you get to stay
being a BE/BE employee ;-)

I'm doing some VERY intensive research on EVERY TOPIC
I've listed as part of the course.  In actuality, I
should look at the skill package and work off of that,
but I feel it is too light.

Opinions?