Re: I prefer the Bush poll myself

> The idea of a B/E cell hired to protect two highly precocious (and
> difficult) teenagers with a high profile father has created a number of
> amusing images in my mind; and it's just possible that a scenario might
> be forthcoming.... the Impossible Scenarios Group redefines the meaning
> of "impossible" <eg>

	This has been source of few low-budget B-grade action movies
	with little (none actually) redeeming qualities.

	In one movie, the plot was that a group of rich stupid teenagers
	are enjoying holiday in their rich daddy's boat accompanied by
	a guy who is paid to babysit them close to coastline of one
	Latin American country's coast. Then two things happen, one,
	those teenagers get idea of letting their babysitter behind
	and, two, one of them hurts his head so they start to drag him
	to jungle to find road and doctor. They get the ride, get stopped
	by guerillas (or local death squad) and get themselves captured.

	Rest of the already ultra bad movie goes downhill from there
	but the concept is workable for those ME GMs who are looking
	for adventure concerning getting those kids back. Possibilities
	include negotiations, exchange of cash to prisoners or (for
	those GMs and groups who like violence) possible rescue work.

	Yes, I am going to use that plot in one of my future adventures.