Re: Alarming statistics.

Allo All

Lurker mode off:

Let's just look at what a firearm is design for
and what a Doctor is educated for:

Firearm: a projectile weapon, design to doe damage at
range - or as I would personnel say it... to kill,
but I know that it can be used for other things.
But that is what it is design to doe IMHO.

Doctor: A person educated to heal and save life.

My point is: That although a doctor is more likely
to kill a person, by accident. He was not educated
to doe it and there fore it is a accident.
A firearm/projectile weapon is design to kill, so
a accident by misuse, IMHO is the same as pulling
the trigger intentionally. I know it is a hash
statement, but I don't think it is a basic right to carry a
firearm to protect you're self.

Yes I am from european/scandinavien.

Lurker mode on:

Dann Ernstsen
Vanløse Alle 22, 3 tv
2720 Vanløse
ICQ: 75618841
Telefon: 26170936
Website: www.dann.bums.dk

If someone betrays you once, it is his fault;
If he betrays you twice, it is your fault.