Re: HTML posts

On Sat, 30 Jun 2001 11:59:15 +0200
Gurth <Gurth@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Could everyone please turn off the HTML encoding on messages sent to the ME
> list? I use a mailer that's sort of half-compatible and half not, so it can
> end up showing all kinds of weird stuff when displaying an HTML message;
> other people have mailers that don't handle HTML at all (these are the best
> kind, if you ask me) and so can have a very hard time deciphering what
> you're trying to say among all the poor-quality HTML most mailers
> generate...

Could it be sit up, so the mailing list don't
accept Html mail?

Because, what some Html mails does are really
irritating

Dann Ernstsen
Vanløse Alle 22, 3 tv
2720 Vanløse
ICQ: 75618841
Telefon: 26170936
Website: www.dann.bums.dk

If someone betrays you once, it is his fault;
If he betrays you twice, it is your fault.