Re: La Femme Nikita

--- MSaxena358@aol.com wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>     I was wondering if anyone used the ME rules in a
> _La Femme Nikita_ type
> setting instead of the standard Blackeagle line, and
> if so, how it worked.
> I'm referring especially to the TV show, which IMHO
> is even better than the
> movie (a very rare thing).
>
> Best Wishes,
>
> Manu

I have used the Millennium's End system for a great
variety of alternate themes.  I've even tried to
attach a Psionics package to go with an X-Files theme.

In addition, I have used the system to cover a great
deal of scenarios, and anything that uses guns as a
main portion of the action seems to work exceedingly
well.