Re: Paintball

On the topic of a "backpack gun..."

I don't see how the paint can feed from a backpack. The only part of the
marker that I've seen mounted on someone's back is the propellant tank
(CO2, nitrogen, compressed air, whatever).

If Camaro aka Benjamin can point me in the direction of a company that
actually designed and markets a backpack feed system for paint, I would
love to see it.

-- tengu

--
tengu@concentric.net