Re: Support Millennium's End through RPG Gateway

Yes, I'm still harping on this...

Through the efforts of some of you, the
MillenniumsEnd.com website is listed as #1 on the RPG
Gateway Top 50!!

My website has been getting very good hit levels above
40 visits a day.  I guess I need to redo my front
page. :)
I anticipate more hits now.  Dare I hope for 50?

I've asked the webmaster of RPG Gateway if she would
give us our own section under "Systems" for
Millennium's End.  I've been told that if we have
enough sites, she would move us all under the same
heading.