Re: Alias: New ABC TV Show

blackeagleblackeagle@yahoo.com writes:

Wow.  I just stumbled into a story on Access Hollywood
about the new Network TV show lineup for the Fall.

There was one that I thought would be really cool for
ME fans.  It is called "Alias" and will air on ABC
Sunday nights at 8pm (tentatively, of course).

      There is also one called U.C. Undercover....about an elite police unit
that fights crime from the inside.....I belive that one is on NBC though.

Benjamin