Re: Intel mag in the UK

Aleister Crowley wrote:

> eyespymag.com
>
> bought a copy at the w/e, looks interesting, monthly insight into the
> worldwide intelligence industry.
>
> althought the inside front page implies it might be another conspiracy
> mag, worth a look...
>
> AJ

Let us know how it turns out, maybe I can get it added to my post of the
MAXIM subscription.

It seems more feasible than what I plan to do.... win the lottery and
subscribe to Jane's Complete Intelligence & Military Package (£1899/annum?).
At that rate it would be cheaper to buy your way into the box!

=)

S.

By the way, the GEN NET stuff has proven to be super handy.