[no subject]

Looks VERY MUCH like the "Institute of Precise
Mechanical Engineering, Izhevsk" styling and molding.

Likely fires 9x39mm ammunition.  Likely the SP-5 armor
piercing variety from the purpose of the weapon but
the site says it uses "??6" (I'm assuming SP-6, which
is supposed to be the subsonic version).  The ammo is
a 7.62x39mm case with the neck expanded for the heavy
9mm slug.

Looks like the AS Silent Assault Rifle, minus the
suppressor, with more refined selector switch and
machining.  Same exact grip, magazine, and foregrip.

All versions that I have stats for are for suppressed
models.  Muzzle Velocity at 950-970 fps.  I have no
other information on this round, or on the barrel
lengths of the weapons I do have.