Re: Mission Ideas

Janne Kemppi wrote:

>         Depends on what type of missions you have in your mind?
>         Things I'd believe there might happen in Israel are:
>
>         *Bodyguarding/driving journalists working on palestinian
>         areas and/or going to Libanon for example. This kind of
>         mission can last a day or a week.
>
>         *There is a lot of high tech stuff and concepts being done
>         in Israel. There is thus plenty of scope for industrial
>         espionage situations.

These are two good ideas, I think I will use them. I am planning to carry out
a wide variety of assignments, everything from your body guard suggestion
right up to the recovery of a kidnapped IDF Colonel (Get to them before they
get him across the border, very time is of the essence stuff) and on to
political and industrial espionage.

Thanks, Janne!

S.

Any body else?