Cybergames?

Found this on rec.games.frp.super-heroes, but there is a tie in. Take it for
what it's worth.

"The following messages have been posted at the Hero Games message board:

Doc Firefly:
"I'm still a little groggy, so forgive me if this isn't as together as
it could be.
I talked to some people in Columbus about the 5th edition book. These
are people who see and hear more than the fans do, so I trust this
information.
News most of us know,
the 5th ed is done and is somewhere in the edition process.
News we don't know,
Cybergames is the problem here. (they didn't even have a booth at the
Con) Bruce is so demoralized that he isn't even returning emails about
the subject. Also one official estimate is that there wont be a CG "back
to school sale"-if you know what I mean. HERO might make a good
investment for someone, if all the cards are played right.
This is all I have..."

The_Hero:
"Talked to someone at the Tundra Sales booth who does distribution for
GRG.
He said CG may not be around by end of summer.
I guess CG has abused and demoralized anyone they've associated with...
Luckily Pinnacle got the heck out from under them.
Wish I knew what Hero got paid by CG, it'd be a level to bail Hero out
from them.
Personally I think CG is a front for WOTC, buying up companies with good
systems and driving them out of business so 3e has less competition...""

                           Regards,
                           Ted V. Huckaby

+Kyrie Eleison
Ad lucem ex tenebris incedens
"The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is
working."
"To the world, you may be just one person. To one person you may just be the
world"
"Though there is angish deep in my heart, what if I must search for you
forever?
I will not lose hope, I will not lose faith"