Drew Baker's Motorcycle supplement

I'm trying to catch up with my email... and I think I
neglected to announce this bit, so forgive me if this
is a repeat.

As some of you know, I'm taking over the hosting of
data for Drew Baker.

I have semi-successfully posted his Motorcycle
Supplement to MillenniumsEnd.com

I do give the warning that some of the graphics in the
pop-ups might be large for "narrow-band" connections,
but I uploaded it while on vacation with a 24k
connection satisfactorily.

Thanks should be given to Drew, who is lurking on this
list :)