Re: Cybergames?

In a message dated 7/12/2001 4:26:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tristan@alpha1.net writes:

the 5th ed is done and is somewhere in the edition process.

5th edition Hero has been complete for a long time.  Disk in hand ready to
print.

Cybergames is the problem here.

Cybergames does not have the ability to print.  No in house printing, no
contract with a printer, no final production staff.  NOTHING.

He said CG may not be around by end of summer.

Would be nice, but I would not place bets on it.

I guess CG has abused and demoralized anyone they've associated with...

Nobody who was under the screw or still is has anything good to say about CG.
 To bad none of them thought about that before they signed on the dotted
line.  Visions of money clouding common sense.

ersonally I think CG is a front for WOTC, buying up companies with good
systems and driving them out of business so 3e has less competition...""

Hasbro has a history of this type of activity, but they have never seen the
need for a front company to do it.  Not that 3e has anything to fear from
CG's line, put them all in production and the disruption to 3e sales would be
nil.  Hell, half of them would be doing d20 tie in material.  Pinnacle and
Sovereign Stone, the two escapees from CG, are both publishing d20.  Might
have been a condition of their freedom (feeding the flames of conspiracy
here).

Rob