Paint Ball Mask recall.

I know this isn't strictly on-topic, but I've seen a lot of posts on the
list about paintball, so I thought I would send this in.  This is not
meant to be Spam, merely to give out some information which might help a
fellow member of the list.

I also belong to a list which sends me actual, real-life safety recalls,
including contaminated food, auto recalls, bad meds, and other equipment
problems.

This just in, for all you Paintball Players out there:

 JT USA Inc. Recalls Proteus Paint Ball Masks
Reason: The plastic facemask could crack around the ear cover when
hit by a paint ball.
http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/p/013/01197.htm
<a HREF="http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/p/013/01197.htm";>
Read Article</a>

The link will take you to an article about the recall, and will also give
you access to the rest of the site should you so desire.

Further information taken from the Newsletter:

 If this newsletter was forwarded to you from a friend
and you would like more information about the SafetyAlerts site or
the email service, please visit at: http://www.safetyalerts.com

They are very cool about forwarding their newsletter - they care mainly
about getting the information out.

Ann
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.