Re: MathesonT's Weapons List posted

>I am VERY proud to present Robert Thomas' Weapons
>Lists at MillenniumsEnd.com

I've looked over all of Rob's lists and have to say that I am tremendously
impressed (I should note that although I am given credit on the charts I
actually did almost nothing - these charts are entirely the result of Rob's
hard work and research).  If you are even remotely interested in adding to
the variety of small arms used in your games, I cannot recommend downloading
these stats enough.  Any gun you could possibly hope to find is listed (over
80 pages, IIRC) complete with weights and real world prices.  Also, the
optical sight rules are fantastic and add a whole new dimension to ranged
combat without any additional complexity.

I would like to send a virtual standing ovation to Rob for all of his work
and a big kudos to Jeff for posting/hosting all of this.

Ryan