Re: Paintball

Back in 95 I was the captain of an amatuer paintball team.  I even talked to Mr. Ryan and got his blessing to call the team Blackeagle/Blackeagle.  We had black baseball caps with B/E embroidered on them in white, we were stylin'!  We never really won anything or went anywhere, but we always put up a good fight and were fairly well known around here before we stopped competing.

Heh, I've been lurking on this list for six years now, and I post about once per year I think.  Hi guys!  =)

Freedom