Re: movie gun question (another one)

On or about Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 11:55:01AM +0100, Lee Williams typed:

>it's a pile of old pants, but at least it was fun ogling both Miss Jolie's
>obviously false 'assets', and the V8 Land Rover Defender :-) but that's all.

Sounds like Red Mike's review of Starship Troopers:

](I have to comment that I really liked the Special Effects in this
]film. Especially Dizzy's left special effect and her right special
]effect. Carmen has even bigger special effects, but she never whips
]her shirt off so it's hard to be sure.)

http://www.sff.net/people/doylemacdonald/r_startro.htp

Roger