Re: movie gun question (another one)

 >     The beer will help, or you can switch you
higher
> brain functions off at
> the door and just run on your lizard brain for 1.5
> hours.

Pretty much Like I did with 'Mortal Combat', 'Bad
Taste', 'Asterix goes to America' and all those other
great films.

>     I think Land Rover is offering about 1000
> Defenders done up like the one
> used in the movie.

Indeed, although they're not fitting huge carbs like
the one in the movie, they are going for a louder
exaust system...and you have to buy your own roof
luggage. Nice kinda colour though.

 I also believe they are all
> sold.

Ha-ha, so there are lots of rich people out there who
are as sad as us lot too! Phew!