Genoa

A Defender is now famous for running over a dead protester. Did any of
you see that footage or photo series? If you look carefully you will see
the protester approach the vehicle with a fire extinguisher, smash the
window and promptly get shot by the Cabieneri (whom you can see in the
footage holding his pistol through the smashed window). The Defender
then reversed over the poor blighter, possibly dealing the fatal blow.

Tragic as it is, this is a potential scenario for ME.

And rumor has it that year they plan to hold it here in my adopted home
town of Calgary... I guess I'll be boarding up the windows...

=|

S.