Re: Atchisson & Able Team...

Assault-12 was designed to be used by US forces and
for familiarity's sake it was laid out and looks like
an M-16..A BIG M-16. There was also a 10 round box
mag.
The Pancor is about as far away as you could get from
the Atchinson, (bullpup, reusable revolver cassettes,
plastics, etc etc) except that they both fire shot
automatically... two very different solutions to the
question 'I want a shotgun that fires automatically,
for combat use..can you do it?'.