[ME] v2.0 of the Ops Kit

Hello everyone,

My main reason for writing is to just say howdy to the list after being off
for a few months.  Hope I haven't missed anything too exciting.

Anyways, I thought I would let everyone know that I just bought the
Operative's Kit from the Hero Games website (you can link to it from Jeff's
site) and it is indeed the 2nd edition version of the book.  Haven't gotten
all the way through it yet, but its pretty good stuff (although the editing
is pretty shabby).  It has a lot more practical information to it as
opposed to all of the theory in the first edition.  Also, its nice to see
that Joni, Cedric, Steve, and myself are all given credit in the beginning.
 So, in short, if you have US$10 to spare, I recommend making the purchase.

All for now,
Ryan