The real deal on Satellites

Man.  I just got done talking to our satellite expert.
 Satellites are extremely simplistic, and extremely
fragile pieces of technology.

Because of the amazing legal ramifications to posting
to a public forum, the possible ways to disrupt
satellite broadcasts, I will need to clean up the
information and compile it into a single document.

This document can be requested, and I will send it to
you, with your knowledge that if any authority bangs
down my door, I will release your email address as a
person that received the document.