Re: Question...

>I have heard some complaints that it is difficult/impossible to fire the
>weapon with the butt stock folded. I think it might be true due to the
>position of the ejection port depending upon the ejection arc described
>by the casings. If anybody has some wisdom to impart, I would appreciate
>it.

I have no hands on experience with the G36K but the HK catalog and Jane's
both mention that the buttstock was designed specifically not to interfere
with case ejection.  In fact, if you look at the cutout on the buttstock,
it appears that is indeed the case.  Again, I have no firsthand knowledge
but those are two good sources that are generally accurate.

Ryan