Re: Question...

In a message dated 8/7/2001 1:06:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
salamndr@3web.net writes:

I have heard some complaints that it is difficult/impossible to fire the
weapon with the butt stock folded. I think it might be true due to the
position of the ejection port depending upon the ejection arc described
by the casings. If anybody has some wisdom to impart, I would appreciate
it.

Ejection of spent brass and live ammo is not comprimised by the stock in the
folding position.  Even with the slightly shorter stock of the G36C there is
no problem.  Go to http://www.hkpro.com/G36.htm and scrolll nearly to the
bottom for a good photo of the G36 showing the ejector port through the
folded stock.

If you look at some of the other photos you will notice that the C-Mag DOES
interfer with folding of the stock, but not firing.  Does not seem to be any
problems with that.

Rob