RE: New NNTP Server

My wonderful virus scanner updated and rebooted my
system.  The NNTP server is not configured to start
automatically.  OOPS.

Many people were able to connect and post.  If you
were not able to connect, please try again, noting the
time you tried.

If you are STILL having problems, make sure that you
go in and manually change the default port number of
119 to 147.

Thank you for testing.  I hope to have NNTP services
up and running for all of your Millennium's End needs,
as well as a Web-Gateway so that people who want
web-access can have the look and feel of "web-forums".

I hope to use the system to coordinate several online
RPGs for Millennium's End.

Newsgroup suggestions can be made after the system is
up and running :)