Re: Stats for Hunting Rifles etc.

In a message dated 1/3/01 10:41:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mayniac@ozemail.com.au writes:

> Hi, delurking for a moment. Have a bit of a problem. All of the weapons
>  listed are for military grade weapons, but I'm looking for the stats for
>  some normal hunting rifles. Due to my somewhat limited knowledge of
>  firearms, I don't know calibre etc. What I'am looking for is what you might
>  use to go deer hunting for. I'm looking for a rifle, not a shotgun.
>  Anyone who can point me in the right place would be great.

The Precision Weapons list at millenniumsend.com has all of the commonly
available hunting rifles in the US.  Look at the models under Remington,
Winchester, and Ruger.  The M700, M70 and M77 bolt rifles make up a very big
chunk of hunting rifles.

Rob