Please read before "Satellites" postings

If you are still interested in the Satellites paper
that I'm working on, please reply back to me via
blackeagleblackeagle@yahoo.com or
jeffowski@millenniumsend.com

Just an FYI, I'm working on an Airport Security paper
right after the Satellites paper.  After talking to a
lawyer, I might end up posting the documents at the
MillenniumsEnd.com website, but in the meantime,
please continue to send the requests for these docs
through the two private email addresses listed above.