Re: Floorplans

In a message dated 8/22/2001 12:40:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
emil@iversen.as writes:

<< Does anybody know of any webpages who has detailed floorplans, similar to
those
 in the GM's companion? I'm really getting sick and tired of drawing
floorplans
 for my players. As for the GM's companion... a map isn't that exciting when
 you've had about 50 shootoust there.. >>

    I'm not sure how much use this will be to you, but check out the
Historical Floorplan Archive:

http://www.b-ware.com/hive/fplans/index.htm

    It has maps of mostly old, historical places -- but if you want to have a
combat in the Vatican, or a European cathedral, or at Stonehenge, the maps
are there. :)

Steve Long