NNTP test is on again

http://www.millenniumsend.com/v2/news/newstest/

You can also access via normal Newsreader (outlook
express and netscape) at 24.18.173.8 on port 147 (not
119).

Please hammer it all :)

The only problem with this configuration is that I
cannot email out to a list postings because my
mail-server requires to use
"webmaster@millenniumsend.com" as the user ID, and my
server doesn't like the @ sign.

The other poblem is that the server is running on my
Powerbook, which is required to run non-stop.  The
poor little fan on the processor sounds like it is
about to puke.  I don't have another desktop Mac to
use :(

Lots of limitations, but this is still a proof of
concept :)  Still fighting with my freakin' Linux box.
 Is there ANYONE that has an NNTP I can use?  It is
for private newsgroups.  Anyone?