Re: House of Cards (was Re: Show up to your next meeting in style.....)

Lee -

> > Cue rather raised eye-brow, in a superior attitude-bound manner:
"YOU
> > might say that. *I* couldn't POSSIBLY comment"!
>
> Ian Richardson, in the great BBC political satire 'House Of
Cards'... and I
> thought I was the only one here who had watched that :-)

LOL - I've even got the follow-on book, "To Play The King". Wanna
borrow it, mate?

> See you at GCUK Roger :-)

Will do - and I'll see anyone else from the list who'll be there,
too - watch out for the Impossible Scenarios Group, and chances are,
I'll be there!

Best regards,

Roger Stenning
Webmaster, The Impossible Scenarios Group
www.the-isg.co.uk
ICQ: 74721632
UK Amateur Radio call sign: G1LIW
(PGP public key available on request)
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this message
may not be those of the ISG. The information in this email and
in any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not retain, copy or
use this email for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of
its content to any other person - you should also destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify
the sender immediately.