From 6 to 3 players

Is there anyone interested in playing in the Free-Form
Millennium's End RPG?

I started with seven characters and six players.

Two dropped out officially.  I think that another has
gone AWOL.

This leaves seven characters for three/four players.
I'm playing four characters right now.

I need to recruit some players to balance the load and
to keep the game fresh and new.

If you are interested, please go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blackeagleblackeagle and
sign on.  At a good stopping place, we will likely be
moving to the NNTP/NewsPortal route,
http://www.millenniumsend.com/newsportal/.
YahooGroups has gone non-responsive to new postings,
as of today, yet again.

Please email me if you are interested, as well.