Von: "Hans-Christian Vortisch"
 <greytiga@zedat.fu-berlin.de> |
 Betreff: [DG] OT:Call for help MILITARY WORLDWIDE
Datum: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 07:57:17 +0200

 OFF TOPIC, PLEASE RESPOND IN PRIVATE!

 Lads, I am researching for a game book and need some
 first-hand
 knowledge or at least some people with language
 skills ;)

 I need the infantry squad structure and current
 armament issue of the
 following armed forces:
 AUSTRALIA, CHINA, FRANCE, ISRAEL, JAPAN, RUSSIA (and
 I dont mind hearing about others)
 If we have former or current servicemen on the list,
 please mail me.
 OR if you can read Japanese, Chinese or Russian,
 perhaps you might be
 able to help as well. Thanks

 Cheers

 HANS