Re: GCUK again

On or about Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 05:26:25PM +0200, Gurth typed:

>It would have been easier had the PA system been available to us as
>well as to those damn CCGers... :)

Ah well, I caused a minor feeding frenzy on my way out; I had some Magic
cards from the early editions, which I'd brought along to see if I could
get some cash for them. Turns out I made just enough to pay the entry
fee, but the dealer didn't want most of them... so I spread the stack
across a free table in the basement and watched from a safe distance.