Re: [ME]: The Nigerians are at it again

On or about Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 02:36:55PM -0700, Robert J. Hansen typed:

>Just as an FYI, it would appear that the Nigerian scam has now shifted to
>Angola.  In the real world, stay alert, and in the ME world, can -someone-
>please take a contract out on these folks?  :)

Most likely patron is a victim of such a scam... "I've paid $Xmillion to
these people, which I nicked from company funds. Audit's coming up in
two weeks and I need it back; I can hide your fees in miscellaneous
expenditure..."