RE: Afghanistan's Response

Note that the attack was on a global financial center.  What about extreme
World Trade loonies?  No offense to standard world trade loonies.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Johnson [mailto:vze2wmka@verizon.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 11:05 AM
To: millenniums-end-l@firedrake.org
Subject: RE: Afghanistan's Response

For some reason, I can't think of an internal group doing something like
this. Wouldn't they want to target federal buildings, and not civilian
targets like the WTC? Plus the logistics of it all. Something like this
would take some serious planning and cash, something that fits into OBL's
MO.

This world's going bugfuck (pardon my French, and to those of you who are
actually French, pardon my Old Anglo *grin*)

adam.johnson5@verizon.net
It is said that whomsoever the gods wish to destroy, they first
make him mad. In fact, whomsoever the gods wish to destroy, they
first hand the equivalent of a stick with a fizzing fuse and
Acme Dynamite Company written on the side. It's much more
interesting and it doesn't take as long.
	-- Terry Pratchett, "Soul Music"